These features facilitate the tracking of key timeline dates, allowables, Spent to Date, violations and utilities. To fully enable them requires several steps.
Investors would be organizations such as FHA, VA, HUD, FNMA, FDMC, etc. who would have their own set of allowable parameters.
1. To set up, Go To Admin>General>Investors.
2. Click the “Add Investor” Button.
3. Enter the following information:
a. The name of the Investor (i.e. FHA, VA, etc.).
b. Mark as “Active” from dropdown.
c. Enter Start Date of guidelines/mortgagee letter.
d. Since an End Date is never published, set a date far in the future. It can always be edited later.
c. Enter the maximum allowable amount per property/loan number.
4. Click the “Save” button.
5. Repeat Steps 2 – 4 for each additional Investor you would like to add.
6. As you add new Investors, they will appear in list form for quick review. To remove any entry, Click the ‘Delete’ button found to the far right of the entry.
Line Item Categories allow you to group like line items together so that the total allowable amount may be tracked properly.
1. To create, Go To Admin>General>Line Item Categories.
2. Click the “Add Category” button.
3. Type the name for the new line item category and select “Yes” from the Active dropdown.
4. To ADD line items to the category, simply click on each that applies under the “Unassociated Line Items” column. This will automatically move it to the “Associated Line Items” column.
5. Click the ‘Save’ button.
6. To add additional Line Item Categories, Repeat Steps 2-5.
7. Once you have created your Line Item Categories, they will display in list form for reference. You can click on the category name to see the line items associated.
8. To Delete a Line Item Category, click the button to the far right.
Now that you have created your Investors and organized your Line Item Categories, the next step in the process is to specify allowables accordingly.
1. To begin, return to Admin>General>Investors.
2. Click on an Investor name.
3. Click the 'Edit' button for the appropriate overall allowable.
4. In the new box, enter the individual line item categories accordingly then hit the ‘Save’ button.
5. Should the overall allowable change or expire, you can enter new ones by clicking the “Overall Allowable” button. Fill in the Start, End and Amount boxes and then hit the ‘Save’ button.
With Premium, you have the ability to track various statuses of the property. You define the status names and color-coding for quick recognition. See below on how to set & change a Property Status. Here is how to create them:
1. Go To Admin>General>Property Statuses and then click the “Add Status” button.
2. Enter the name of the first Status you would like to create.
3. Click the “Background Color” box and then select a color range from the right-hand side.
3. Click around inside the large color block until you find the color you prefer. Then simply click outside the color block and click ‘Save’. Repeat Steps 1-5 to add all remaining statuses.
Now that you have completed the setup of vital pieces of the Property Based feature, it is now time to review how to use it in order to effectively manage at the property level.
1. To view, open an order from the Home Screen by selecting it.
2. This will open in Work Order View under the General Info tab. Click the Property Info tab which will display the Property Status Overview.
3. This view, when a property is added to your inventory for the first time, will display many fields that are blank to allow you to monitor the asset data. There are also three (3) buttons available:
a. Edit – to input editable fields
b. Show Fields – to alter the fields that display on the screen
c. Change Status – to modify the current property status
4. Click the ‘Edit’ button to display the editable fields. Enter data and use dropdowns where they are available. Click the ‘Save’ button to store the data. Return any time to update as necessary. Be sure to always click ‘Save’ before exiting.
Here is an example of data entered:
5. To change the fields that display, first, click the ‘Show Fields’ button.
6. To change, un-check or check the boxes and then click the ‘Save’ button. The fields displayed can be different for each user.
7. Set a Property Status by clicking the ‘Change Status’ button, select from the dropdown and then click ‘Save’.
8. These fields are not editable. Data auto-updates as more orders/bids are completed or entries are made.
9. To view details as it relates to Client & Vendor Total Spend, scroll to Property Details>Invoices>All. This will display all completed order specifics and allows you to export to Excel or PDF.
10. …scrolling further you will see a display of “Allowables by Line Item Category” grouped by Investor and showing remaining allowable balances.
1. Should you inherit a property from another provider, you may have allowable dollars already spent that will need posted so that you do not exceed the mandated amount. To enter for tracking, go to Property Detail>Invoices>Allowable Adjustments and then click the ‘Add’ button.
2. Use the dropdown box and enter the appropriate information. Click the ‘Save’ button. Repeat Steps 1-2 for additional adjustments.
There are two (2) ways to enter Damages & Violations so that you can track them at the property level:
On the Bids/Completion Info tab – typically used by vendor network when bidding.
On the Damages/Violations tab – used internally when receiving notifications.
When entries are made and they remain unresolved, these boxes change from Green to Red providing a visible reference requiring attention.
1. Click on the Bids/Completion Info tab.
2. When a vendor enters data for a Bid line item, they can check these boxes indicating whether it is a:
c. Health & Safety issue
Once selected and Saved, it will post to the Property Info tab and log the additional damage or violation information on the Damages/Violations page.
3. This field can be utilized internally to Approve/Deny your vendor’s bids. Likewise, it could be used by Client Companies with user access to review and approve items.
1. Click on the Damages/Violations tab
2. You can add either a Damage or Violation by clicking the appropriate ‘Add’ button.
3. Depending on the ‘Add’ button clicked, one of these boxes will appear where you will enter all pertinent information and click ‘Save’.
Below the Property Status Overview, you will find the Property Details section. Here you will have the option to explore the following:
Depending on which category you select, you will be presented with additional options for viewing. Click around and explore the level of detail that is available from this one location.
This feature allows for multiple users under a client company to login and perform designated tasks based on group permissions. These users are NOT billable users on your account. PLEASE NOTE that only those with Admin Group permissions are able to set up multiple client logins.
To begin, Go To Admin>General>Client Companies.
2. Click the’ Add Company’ button if you do not already have your client listed. If you do have your client listed, click on their name.
1. Fill in the client information if you do not have a client or if you do have a client:
a. Check in the box for Enable Client Login. The Login ID will automatically populate when the box is checked. You cannot edit this ID.
b. Create a password for that client.
c. Click Save.
1. To begin, go to Admin>Groups.
2. Click on Add Group.
3. Name the group
a. Check in the Client Company Access box.
b. Set the group to Active.
c. Proceed checking in permissions you would like a user in this group, for a client, to perform.
d. Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
1. To begin, Go To Admin>General>Client Companies.
2. Click on Users for the client for whom you wish to create a User.
3. Click Add User:
a. Fill out a First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Username, Password, and Email.
b. Select the group you would like that user to be a part of. The group was created in a previous step.
c. Select whether you want that user Active.
d. Enter in any notes about the user and enter in their Phone Number, Address, City, State, Zip, and Time Zone
e. Click ‘Save’.
This application option adds the ability to create Document Types, which will be permissions based, and then require that every document be labeled with one.
1. Go To Admin->Settings. Under the Work Order – Photo/File Uploads section, select “Require uploaded documents to have a Document Type.”
2. Scroll to bottom and click 'Save'.
1. Go To Admin->Groups->Admin->Document Types. Select The following permissions:
a. View Document Types
b. Delete Document Types
b. Add/Edit Document Types
2. Scroll to the bottom and click' Save'.
1. Go To Admin->General->Document Types.
2. When “Document Types” is clicked, the following screen appears. Click the ‘Add Document Type’ button.
3. Enter the name of the Document Type you wish to create.
4. The ‘Active’ box allows to indicate if the Documents Type will be active, yes or no.
5. Click the ‘Save’ button and then the new/edited Document Type will appear in the list below.
1. Go To View Work Order->Photos/Documents. Click on the 'Upload Documents' button.
2. To the RIGHT> of the ‘Add Files’ button, you will see a dropdown selection box. Dropdown selections will include all Document Types created by the customer.
3. If user tries to Start Upload before making types selection, a warning message displays.
4. Once document uploads, the Document Type will display here.
This feature is designed to be able to auto-populate information to the Property Info screen from results gathered in the field.
First, to enable this feature for those that have permission to create and edit existing PCR Forms:
1. Go to Admin->Groups and select the Group that has permissions to edit/create PCR Forms.
2. Scroll to the Admin->PCR Forms section and check the “Map PCR Answers to PPW Fields” permission.
3. Scroll to bottom and click the ‘Save’ button.
Go To Admin>General>PCR Forms.
1. For a newly created or existing PCR, click the ‘Add/Edit Questions/Rules’ button.
2. Click on ‘New Question’ or ‘Edit’ question buttons.
3. Go To the section below the question details called “Answer Mapping”:
a. Click the “Add Answer Mapping” button to select one of the Property Info Fields to which you can map answers:
· HOA Identifier
· Recurring Grass Cuts Active
· HOA Name
· Pool On Site?
· HOA Phone No.
· Sump Pump on site?
· Geocode Info
· Sump Pump Operational
· Stop Work Date
· First Inspection
· Stop Work Reason
· Lock Change Date
· Investor Case #
· Last Grass Cut Date
· Current Occupancy Status
· Published Occupancy Date
· Foreclosure Sale Date
· VPS Securing Code
· Date Loan Fell out of ICC
· Last Inspected Date
· Latest ICC Date
· Inspection Cycle
· Extension Approval Date
· Lot Size
Selecting one or more field(s) and saving it will cause the results from that form question to populate the appropriate Property Info field(s).
Once assignments are completed in the field, you will want to establish rules for reviewing the vendor deliverables. This process will allow you to pinpoint those results for specific work types, vendors (new or under-performing) or newly on-boarded clients. You can even set combinations of criteria to identify only those in need of review.
1. Go To Admin>General>QC Rules.
2. Click the ‘Add Rule’ button to set up the new criteria.
3. Select from the dropdowns any of the criteria that will apply to your first rule.
4. Be sure to enter a Frequency of the QC rule (i.e. you enter “4” then every 4th order marked “Ready for Office” will be flagged for QC review).
5. Click the ‘Save’ button to save this rule. You can always delete later if necessary, by clicking the button to the far right.
6. To add more QC rules, repeat Steps 2-5.
This option allows you to create various tracking statuses that can be utilized on the Bid/Completion and Invoice pages of work orders.
1. Go To Admin->General->Tracking Statuses.
2. Begin by clicking the 'Add Tracking' button.
3. Create a Tracking Status by:
a. Entering a Name.
b. Check if you would like it to be an option on the Comp/Bid page.
c. Check if you would like it as an option on the Invoice page.
d. Select which groups will have permission to view the tracking status.
e. Select which groups will have permission to utilize the tracking status.
f. Click ‘Save’ once complete.
4. Repeat Steps 2-3 for each additional Tracking Status you wish to create.
5. Once each is created, it will appear in list form on the Tracking Statuses page:
a. Shows on which pages it is available
b. Displays which groups can access or modify
Go To View Work Order->Bid/Completion Info:
1. To the FAR RIGHT> of Completion Info, you will see:
a. A multi-select dropdown selection box labelled “Tracking”. Dropdown selection options will come from the customer-created list of Tracking Statuses found in the Admin tab Application Options.
Go To View Work Order->Invoice:
1. On the CLIENT invoice, to the RIGHT> of the Flat Fee checkbox, you will see:
a. A checkbox for each status you created and set to display on the client invoice.
Go To Admin > Groups:
Admin > Admin/Tracking>View Tracking Statuses
Admin > Admin/Tracking>Delete Tracking Statuses
Admin > Admin/Tracking>Add/Modify Tracking Statuses
Admin View Work Order/Bid/Completion Info>Modify Tracking Statuses
Admin View Work Order/Bid/Completion Info>View Tracking Statuses
Admin View Work Order/Invoice>Modify Tracking Statuses
Admin View Work Order/Invoice>View Tracking Statuses
Units of Measure are utilized in conjunction with Bid/Comp & Invoice items. This establishes a set unit of measure for each item you create and determines in what increments those items will be invoiced.
Let’s review how to set them up:
1. Go To Admin->General->Units Of Measure.
2. Clicking on Units of Measure will take you to a new screen. Click the ‘Add UOM’ button.
3. A box will appear that allows for the UOM Name and Code for the new unit of measure to be entered.
4. It will also include a dropdown selection box that will allow to indicate if it is Active, yes or no.
5. Once entered and Saved, the information will appear in list view also logging who entered the UOM.
This feature allows you to send a link of just photos, documents or both for a work order to anyone.
1. To begin, go to Home Screen and Click on a work order.
2. There are two places to share documents via a link to anyone you wish. The first is under the PCR Form section once in the View Work Order Tab.
a. Click on Share on any form you want to send to someone.
b. Select whether or not you would like photos that are flagged for this PCR form to attach to the shared link and click Share.
c. Click on Copy Link.
d. A link will populate in a box and you can copy that link.
e. Paste that link into your URL on your browser.
f. A download will commence. Click on the download once it is complete to view the form in either your browser or PDF viewer.
3. The second place to share documents is under the Photos and Documents section on the View Work Order tab.
a. Click on Download PDF and choose Save to Documents. Select either 2x2, 3x3, or 4x4.
b. A download will appear. Once it does, click on the Photos/Documents tab.
c. The screen will refresh and there will now be a document containing your photos. Click the blue up arrow and then when the pop up appears asking to share file, click Ok.
d. A link will appear below the blue up arrow. Copy that link.
e. Paste that link into your browser.
f. A download will commence. Click on the download once it is complete to view the photos in either your browser or PDF viewer.
In order to utilize this feature, the following Group permissions must be enabled:
Go To Admin > Groups:
View Work Order > PCR Form > Share Form Link
View Work Order > Photo/File Uploads > Create Shared Document Links
View Work Order > Photo/File Uploads > Delete Shared Document Links
You now have the ability to complete several types of invoice alterations in bulk using the Actions button on the Home screen.
1. Check mark the orders for which you wish to complete bulk invoice actions.
2. Click the Actions button.
3. Click “Alter Invoice” from the list of options and to display the list of actions available:
a. Add/Alter Line Items
b. Change Quantity
c. Alter Price
d. Alter Total
e. Mark Invoice as Complete
All changes can either append what is already present or replace it entirely, if altering line items.
4. Click the ‘Go’ button to initiate changes.
In order to utilize this feature, the following Group permissions must be enabled:
Go To Admin > Groups:
Home > Home > Append Items to Invoice
Some Clients expect results to be emailed to a specified address. Here is the method for completing such a process in bulk.
1. On the Home Screen, select all orders that are ready for submission.
a. A tip: Use the available filter to display only those orders for a specific Client Company that you wish to submit by email.
2. Click the ‘Actions’ button to display a list of options for completing steps in bulk.
3. Select “Send Results by Email” under the Export/Print options. This displays additional selections to complete the process.
4. Enter the email address to which the results should be delivered here.
5. For the Subject, you can use the default which displays all work order numbers selected OR enter a general subject of your own creation.
6. Check the boxes for all data you wish to deliver for all of the orders selected.
7. Click the ‘Go’ button to begin the transmission.
8. Repeat Steps 1-7 for each group you wish to send results by email.
This new feature has been created for all vendors to notify you of when they may be unavailable to accept new assignments for a period time for situations related to vacation, personal matters, excess workload, etc.
First, to enable this feature for your vendor network, your PPW Admin must check the appropriate box in the Group setting used for your vendors. The steps are as follows:
1. Click the Admin tab and then Groups
2. From the list of Groups, click the one that corresponds with your vendor network.
3. Scroll down to the Home section and check the box for “Submit Vendor Availability”. DO NOT check the “Acknowledge Vendor Availability”. This should only be checked for the Group(s) you choose to allow to authorize such as managers, admins, etc.
4. To identify who within your organization is notified when a vendor submits, you will also need to provide which emails to contact. Go to Admin->Settings and then enter email address here. If multiples are to receive it, separate addresses with commas.
A vendor may report unavailability by following these steps:
Click their name in the upper right to the left of the Logout Button:
2. To add a notification, they click the ’Add Availability Notification’ button:
3. Select the appropriate Starting and Returning dates and then click ‘Save Request’:
The request is submitted to the appropriate individuals for review and is listed here on the vendor’s screen as Pending:
The Vendor Availability feature allows the office team to be aware of any time a vendor may be unavailable. Depending on the settings of the Group, a user can either view only or acknowledge availability notifications. Access to Vendor Availability happens on the Home Screen button:
1. Clicking the ‘Vendor Availability’ button opens a pop-up window allowing to view submitted and pending notifications:
In order to acknowledge notifications, the user’s Group must have authorization to do so. To set group permissions:
1. Select Admin > Groups > appropriate Group Name.
2. Scroll down to the Home section and, unlike the Vendor permissions, check the box for “Acknowledge Vendor Availability”. DO NOT check the “Submit Vendor Availability”.
Now that permissions are set for the appropriate Group(s), the users can review and approve/deny notifications. To do so:
1. From the Home screen, click the ‘Vendor Availability’ button.
2. Check vendor coverage for the areas the vendor submitting notification handles by using the ‘Zip Lookup’ button.
3. Enter a “Response” if one is appropriate.
4. Select “Acknowledged” from the Status drop down if there is other coverage available during this time.
5. Click the ‘Save’ button.